Monday, September 20, 2010

WIP - my babette

I was looking at the boxes of my crocheted squares and thinking about my sad, abandoned babette.

When I realised there were too many shoeboxes for as little progress as I remembered I pulled everything out!

I needed 17 squares... so I finished them this weekend!  and I tested 4 different joinings, and got started on the actual assembly!

I'm a just a bit excited, but forcing myself to go to bed: I have class tomorrow, I need to find a job, and I should see my doctor about this ear infection.  But it's only 10 'til 2 am... I could probably do one more?

I chose contrasting colors for each join; I like the little row of stitches that show. :)
The white space is the part I'm sewing right now, 3 more seams and on to part 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment